• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Daio's Products at HiveWire 3D

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
I love, love, love these poses!

Takeoff

WingedTakeoff.jpg

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Yeah! They're out.

11648-take-off-poses-for-the-hivewire-horse-main.jpg

Let Take Off Poses help your creativity take wing. This set of creative poses was carefully designed to help you get the HiveWire horse off the ground and into the sky .

Requires HiveWire Horse and Winged Horse for the HiveWire Horse

Horse and wing poses can be mixed and matched, but may require some minor tweaking of wing or mane poses for certain combinations. Because there are differences in the rigging of the Poser and DS versions of the wings, certain DS poses may not look completely identical to the Poser versions.

What's Included and Features:

• Poses (.pz2, .duf)
    • 14 Poses for the HiveWire Horse with matching poses for the Winged Horse Wings
      • Bank
      • Descending
      • Flying 1
      • Flying 2
      • Flying 3
      • Flying 4
      • Flying 5
      • Flying 6
      • Landing 1
      • Preen
      • Soar 1
      • Soar 2
      • Taking Off 1
      • Taking Off 2

I don't have the horse or the wings yet, but your render is very pretty and your poses look excellent.

I always remember you as the person behind all the pretty, cute (and usually purple!) P'Dwagon renders. ;)

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
I don't have the horse or the wings yet, but your render is very pretty and your poses look excellent.

I always remember you as the person behind all the pretty, cute (and usually purple!) P'Dwagon renders. ;)
Yes, sorry I haven't done any p'dwagon renders in a while. My nephew, who was the inspiration for a lot of them, is in high school and no longer a good inspiration for them.

Yes, sorry I haven't done any p'dwagon renders in a while. My nephew, who was the inspiration for a lot of them, is in high school and no longer a good inspiration for them.

I still enjoy looking at the the images that are still posted. I just showed couple to a relative the other night. ;)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Congratulations on getting them in the store Daio. They're looking great. ;)