• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Daio's Products at HiveWire 3D

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Jungle Life Poses are meticulously crafted to add grace and beauty to your HiveWire Big Cat Renders, and mischief and cuteness to your Cub renders. This set of eclectic poses provides poses for both the Big Cat and Cub as well as poses where the Big Cat and Cub interact. Big cat and Cub poses can also be used on HiveWire House Cat but may require some minor tweaking - mostly translating the hip on the y axis.
  • 15 Stand alone Poses (provided in both Big Cat and Cub versions for a total of 30)
  • 9 Combined Poses (provided in both Big Cat and Cub versions for a total of 18)
  • 6 Poses that Combine the Big Cat and Cub

JungleLife-Main-Promo.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Dropped in my wishlist as soon as I saw them in the store. Will be getting them before the sale is over. ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Lovely...as soon as I can afford them I will be picking them up. I'm a bit broke at the moment...

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Show Off poses for the HiveWire Horse are now available!
Show Off Poses is a set of mix and match body, mane and tail poses for the HiveWire Horse. This versatile set allows for hundreds of possible combinations, letting you take your creativity to the next level.
Having trouble posing the HiveWire Horse's mane and tail? Want some easy to use Mix and Match poses? Whether you use them as is or as a starting point for tweaking, these mane, tail, and body poses will have you creating beautiful renders in no time!

You can even use them with other pose packages.

11453-show-off-poses-for-the-hivewire-horse-main.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Beautiful set Daio!! Love your promo images. So many possibilities and now you have no excuse not to use the classic tack and hunter jumper scenes those mane poses are really terrific!!

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist

HomeLife Poses are meticulously crafted to add grace and beauty to your HiveWire House Cat renders and mischief and cuteness to your Kitten renders. This set of eclectic poses provides poses for both the House Cat and Kitten as well as poses where the House Cat and Kitten interact. Also included are 9 expression for Curious to Angry that will take your renders to the next step. Home Life poses can also be used on HiveWire Big Cat and Cub but may require some minor tweaking.