• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CyclopsStudio - Lyrra Madril Freebies

Lyrra Madril

Eager
Contributing Artist
First up. My Roxie improved

Roxie Improved

The Roxie Improvement project is an attempt to add functionality to Roxie to make it a more useful figure. This zip file contains a runtime with a new cr2 for Roxie, containing many, many (hundreds) new morphs for Roxie. Use the head morph dials in head, and all other dials in Body as usual

Character makers: you CAN combine morphs into one and redistribute that for free or commercial use.

If you do not have Roxie for Poser 10 (poser pro 2014) THIS WILL NOT WORK.

No geometry or textures are included. Shown here using v4 textures converted via BlackSmith3d's Texture Transformer (which also converts to Dawn)

Also included are copies of the stock Roxie clothing items, with RI morphs added. These too will only work if you have the original clothing obj.

Morphs types included: Scaling, FBM, Height, Baby, Elongated , Male, PBM, CloneWars , Spandex, Head Morphs

I included two morphs specifically for anime style characters – anime_ears and anime_nose. These both smooth and reshape the areas for a more toonlike style. You are on your own for the rest of the face though. There are two Anime FBMS.

This is a fairly thorough set and was the proof of concept for my later Morphs Plus sets for Paul and Pauline (sold at Renderosity)

Download at CyclopsStudio
or at ShareCG

Lyrra Madril

Eager
Contributing Artist
I have a few more to upload over the next couple days and then I will post them here as well. Then I can add new ones as they are made :)
LM

Lyrra Madril

Eager
Contributing Artist
New Stuff!
A one-click fix for the Michael 4 arm scaling issue

Michael 4 Arm Fix – Cyclops Studio

and also

Morph fits for the Michael 4 Genitals

This PMD injection adds some much needed morph fits to the M4 genitals figure

Michael 4 Genitals Morph Fits – Cyclops Studio

I made these while I was working on my Michael 4 character series when I realized old Mike had some little things that needed fixes. There are two more utility sets I'd like to make, but those will be a little while longer.

Lyrra