• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
CWRW Siamese Character

CWRW Siamese Character V2

No permission to download

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
CWRW submitted a new resource:

CWRW Siamese Character - My Siamese Character for the HW House Cat and a ReadMe of how to apply.

View attachment 62553

My Siamese Character for the HiveWire House Cat- we have fixed the Poser version so now it is properly scaled/no manual scaling required. Also included is a ReadMe - please do read it:)

My Siamese texture set is not included/is available separately in the HW store.

A HUGE Thank you to Janet for converting my files for your usage. These are free to use for your own personal artwork etc. Do not redistribute as a part of another 3d freebie or product for sale.

Read more about this resource...