• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Clothing for Luna or Fits of Artistic Madness

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Well, the Sleepers are done and turned in. Fingers crossed that I didn't break anything in the final packaging. Thank you all for all the help and advice!

Edit: Now back to the Fantasy Unicorn skins and finishing the DragonSteed since I have such an awesome tongue from Pen!

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Working on some textures for Karth's clothing for BabyLuna Spring/Easter first!

Will need testers that have Karth's Shirt and Jeans for BabyLuna (Currently DS only until the bugs are worked out.)

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Pen, wouldn't they work as conforming? I've only used the DS version, so I just assumed on the Poser version.... I guess if they don't, then I may have to talk her into it...;)

Lorraine, As soon as they finish uploading into the drop box, I'll send you the link.

I'm hoping to get them done by Easter Sale time.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I'm fairly certain it's just DS but I could be wrong, Just checked and yes they do have a poser version. Which is unusual as Karth normally does just DS and I hadn't realised this set did have a poser version. Sorry...
I've been working on a couple of textures myself and I was thinking it would be easy to set them up as they are just DS. Still need to do bumps for the bands and fix a couple of small issues. I'll have to decide if I want to do Poser versions then...
Blue Rabbit.jpg

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
That's looking really cute, Pen! Good to know it's both! lol. I usually just start in DS, and work from there, so I hadn't even checked again. I think it's really cool that even if people do the same "theme" that things look so different.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yep...people bring their own style to things. If you want I can remove the image. I don't want to clutter your thread up just posted it because I mentioned it.

Karth

Eager
Contributing Artist
Hi everyone !
First..the textures are very nice. I love the Jeans Look !
And for Info :
I am a formally Poser User. So i always try to do a Poser Version too.
The Jeans in Poser was ready but would not pass testing and would not have Kind of a good Quality.
Also when i use the Poser SUBD. Poser will not use the JCM for Hip bending and the Weightmaps will not
smooth ,where i want the smooth.
So i pass this.
Sorry.
Next Pants need to be lower in upper part i guess.
Have a nice sunday :)

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Thank you, Karth! They are excellent models to work with!

Would they work if they were applied as Dynamic in Poser? Just wondering.