• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Clint Hawkins

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
From Renderosity - one of the founding members and YurDigital.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Wasn't he Lillian's husband? Yes I remember YurDigital and when they left to open it. I knew Lilian back then. She was a such a sweetheart.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Well.. Lillian's name is Lillian Hawkins... I knew her when she worked at Rendo, back before Clint and her started YurDigital- she did a lt of stuff "in the background", like running contests and promo events, and working in QA and handling forums etc.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well.. Lillian's name is Lillian Hawkins... I knew her when she worked at Rendo, back before Clint and her started YurDigital- she did a lt of stuff "in the background", like running contests and promo events, and working in QA and handling forums etc.
Ahhh, that's why her name didn't ring a bell with me. Back in the day, I didn't pay attention to whomever was posting about contests and such.

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
So sad news again , Clint was always a good friend of mine in the past, friendly soul !
my condolences to his family and friends :(

he was former Renderosity E Commerce Manager before 2008 almost for 9 years , after that he moved to RDNA and after doing own business as you know .

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
he was former Renderosity E Commerce Manager before 2008 almost for 9 years , after that he moved to RDNA and after doing own business as you know .
I didn't know any of the Renderosity "folks" the early years I was a member there, but knew Clint from RDNA when I started hanging out there too. I wasn't much of a visitor to YurDigital, but was aware of its existence.

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
I didn't know any of the Renderosity "folks" the early years I was a member there, but knew Clint from RDNA when I started hanging out there too. I wasn't much of a visitor to YurDigital, but was aware of its existence.
I know him from the moment Rendo opened own Online Store as I was their vendor from the beginning
beautiful soul , always positive , it was a honor to working and knowing him , you don't come across people like that often anymore.

Last edited: