• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Clarette Rose Sneak Peek

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I kept meaning to start a WIP topic for the project that followed Nouvelle Aube. However ... things kept getting in the way (like a certain little creature that requires a lot of attention!). I'm now at the stage of creating promos, so it's not an WIP anymore, but a sneak peek.

Clarette Rose is an outfit for Dawn which features a dynamic Pleated Dress and prop Cloche. It will include six texture sets for the Dress and Cloche with matching textures for the Nouvelle Aube Tights and Booties.

NAC Promo 02.png

NAC Promo 03.png

NAC Promo 04.png

NAC Promo 05.png

NAC Promo 06.png

NAC Promo 07.png

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I keep saying I am going to try hair...but the once I tried it...it went funny! lol

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Very nice Satira...I think pleats must mean something different in the states though as I would call that a gathered skirt but it looks absolutely beautiful and I love those boots. I really like the textures also but I think my favourite is the sage green one.

Edited to add...I hope I can get it working in DS as a conforming outfit because I think this would look gorgeous on Diva.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
No. Pleats mean the same thing here in the US! It's a Ruffled Dress, not a Pleated Dress. OBJ is even named RuffledDress.

I'm blaming Tsuki! She's was having a terrible twos day yesterday (not that the day seems to be over yet!) But, she is still leaving the two plants alone I moved back on top the stereo cabinet. Granted, they aren't the ones that she really goes after (those are still hiding inside the stereo cabinet). Apparently, cats hate anything citrus. So, since I had an orange, I peeled it, cut up the peels, and sprinkled them on top the cabinet and in the plants.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
OMG, this is FAB! Just gorgeous and I love it to bits!

Oh dear, two year olds, huh?! They are just AWFUL but cute at the same time. Which makes it difficult to chastise them, even when they desperately need it. I don't think kitties differ very much ;)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I ADORE this... but... um... did I miss something?? You said: "followed Nouvelle Aube".... but she's not in the store yet, right? I am MORE than anxious to give you all my money.... LOL!!! Any news on your precious creations?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I think, though Satira can confirm, the Nouvelle set is several different products, not just Nouvelle Aube and her clothes, and I think she wants it all to appear in the store at the same time, so that's why it's taking so long. That and our site/forum disruption at the end of the year probably put things back a bit.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
ohhhhh ok.... got it... er... so do we have to wait for the initial set(s) for this newer one to be out too? so sorry I'm so anxious... :/

Miss B

CV-BEE
I don't know about that. For all I know, they might come out at the same time, or a short time between. I guess it all depends on how quickly she can get this new set to QAV, and they can check it out.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
All five Nouvelle Aube products have been submitted to QA, so hopefully, it will be in the store before Christmas! I spent the time while the site was down working on two (now three) products ... Clarette Rose, which is introduced here, and the Itarille Gown (and now Itarille Starchild character). I'll post a sneak peek for Itarille soonish ... once I'm done with the promos for Clarette Rose and can work up some decent renders for Itarille.

Believe me ... I'm anxious too for Nouvelle Aube to appear in the store! I would do a massive product for my first :wink:

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yeah, it's all or nothing at all with you Satira. ;)

We're just anxious to get our grubby little hands on it. :D

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Eeek! :eek: Satira, you are talking to a person who is VERY "literal" here....and when I read :
so hopefully, it will be in the store before Christmas!

I thought, OH NOOOO CHRISTMAS??? We have to wait THAT LONG? :cry: Sniffle... then my mind kind of got ahold of me and said, no no, she's teasing.... :confused:
But thanks for clearing it all up.... :rolleyes:

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yes. I'm teasing!

Nouvelle Aube is complete and through QA, but because the other four products interact with each other, they are taking longer.