• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Clarette Rose Sneak Peek

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Managed to get the Product Promos done this weekend. Now on to the Marketing images.

Those wide and short ones (Home Page Banner 1180w x 500h, Home Page Ads 368w x 160h, and Facebook Cover 850w x 315h) are sooo hard to do!

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
This is a wonderful outfit! and it has hair, yay! I am really looking forward to seeing this in the store.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Aether. I'm done with all the promos and marketing images and have it in the hands of beta for a last check before I submit. The form is all filled out and I just have to attach the files and press GO.

Then I can pass the Itarille Starchild character and the clothing to beta. She's also past the point of WIP ... so I'll put up a Sneak Peek sometime next week for her too.

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
I love this so much Satira and so glad I will not have to wait too long for it :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Lovely Satira...I really need to find some time to finish Diva she is getting so close would love to get her into QA...you must be so excited.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I have the morph finished for both programs...it's finalizing the textures and also finishing off some clothing that is holding me up. Unfortunately work is really full on. Didn't get home until after 6pm tonight due to meetings and there is just so much to do...but I'm hoping to get started again this weekend.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Oh yeah. Know what you're saying about work.

At least I rarely have to stay late ... unless I lose track of time! My hours are 9am to 5:30pm, so generally everyone in my area is gone by 5pm. With it being so quiet, I tend to lose track of time. So, I try to stop before 5:15pm and wrap everything up. Otherwise, it can be after 6pm by the time I realize the time!

Since I work through lunch, I'm not at all crazy about working late!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I don't generally have to stay quite that late but I had a parent meeting...I do the same work thru' breaks but still can't avoid bringing work home.