• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED CKV-01 Scifi Outfit for Dawn!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Looks really great Ken and Team..... too bad it's for Poser only but I'm glad to see her wardrobe expanding more and more and let's hope that Dusk get's some love from you guys.

D

Deleted member 325

Mmmm, wish my budget weren't so tight this month. Going in my wishlist until I can grab it... soon.

Hornet3d

Wise
Now that is good news. I am well overspent on hobby stuff this month, well actually well overspent in general but Christmas is afforded for another year. This is way too good to go into my wishlist so this will be an early present to myself when it hits the market.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thanks for your support, Hornet3D! If QAV takes a week to complete, and there are no surprises in the way, the product could hit the store in early December - right into Christmas season. ^^

Hornet3d

Wise
Thanks for your support, Hornet3D! If QAV takes a week to complete, and there are no surprises in the way, the product could hit the store in early December - right into Christmas season. ^^

Thanks for the time frame, I'll hang on to my December hobby budget and keep an eye on the store.

Hornet3d

Wise
What a horrible day I am having, after clearing space so the service engineer could get to the central heating boiler he was going to service anytime between 10.00 and 13.00 I receive a letter by snail mail at 10.00 saying they have cancelled the appointment for the second time. Over an hour on the phone and all I managed to do was raise a formal complaint and they promise to get back to me within the next eight weeks. OH and they booked the appointment again for 30th Jan 2018 but I am not holding my breath.

So why am I posing that here well because I was in a foul mood so I came to Hivewire and........the CKV-01 Scifi outfit is launched. Straight into the shopping cart and I already feel a real lot better, Christmas has come early and I have a new outfit for Dawn to play with this weekend.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Wow, thanks for letting me know - I actually didn't know it was live yet! LOL THANKS for your kind support! ^__^

Thanks to Hornet3D, I can now make the formal announcement - YAY!
The CKV-01 outfit is live on the store, and it includes over 100 items across the library!

Set.jpg

Jetpack.jpg

CKV-01 for Dawn - A Ken1171 Designs-Volpe Box Collaboaration at HiveWire 3D

Hornet3d

Wise
Wow, thanks for letting me know - I actually didn't know it was live yet! LOL THANKS for your kind support! ^__^

Thanks to Hornet3D, I can now make the formal announcement - YAY!
The CKV-01 outfit is live on the store, and it includes over 100 items across the library!

View attachment 33079

View attachment 33078

CKV-01 for Dawn - A Ken1171 Designs-Volpe Box Collaboaration at HiveWire 3D

Sorry if I jumped the gun but it was a high spot in an otherwise low day.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
High spot on my day too! Volpe Box and I started working on this back in April. ^___^