• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • Pick up your free items and join our Stay Home - Spread Hope Render Challenge.

RELEASED Body Type-9 for Dawn

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
With all that's going on, I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a while to hear from her.

Ken1171

Renowned
Contributing Artist
Darn... could be. In the meanwhile, I've got feedback from internal beta-testing and have some adjusting to do on Type-9. :)

Ken1171

Renowned
Contributing Artist
I have tweaked the neck shape and an odd bump on the thighs that I seem to have missed, and Type-9 went for another round of testings.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hopefully it will pass internal beta, and will be in QAV's capable hands sooner, rather than later. ;)

Ken1171

Renowned
Contributing Artist
Yes, it's a crossed top I saw in a magazine and I wanted to try it out on Dawn. ^___^

Miss B

CV-BEE
Annnnnnd . . . is going to be in the store at some point? Curious minds want to know. :whistling:

Ken1171

Renowned
Contributing Artist
I have a bunch of new tops that were never released, as well as full outfits. I guess I set them apart once I started working with body sculpts. In a matter of priority, I think Dawn was missing more body morphs than clothing. ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well, it's time to get back to the clothing sir, as Dawn's new Body Sculpts don't want to be running around naked!!! o_O