• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Biblical Robe for Dusk and Axel

Biblical Robe for Dusk and Axel 2016-03-30

No permission to download

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Gadget Girl submitted a new resource:

Biblical Robe for Dusk and Axel - A dynamic robe for Dusk with a morph for Axel and two Textures.

So, here is my Biblical Robe I've been working on. Please let me know if you find any issues with it, since this is the first piece of clothing I've created anything I can learn is great.

*Note the candles in the last picture are the ones that come with Axel.

Read more about this resource...

skylab

Esteemed
Congrats on completing this...looks great! Thank you so much for creating the custom textures too :)

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Congrats on completing this...looks great! Thank you so much for creating the custom textures too :)
Oh, forgot to mention. I did darken up the trim. And thanks for the encouragement and help with testing it out.

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
I'll starting creating pose sets with it soon...hope there's a Dawn version in the future :)

Eventually I'll do a matching robe for Dawn, but it may be awhile. Right now I wouldn't learn too much more from another robe, and I only have two weeks left before I'll have to pay for Marvelous Designer, so I'm trying to work on stuff that I would sell so that I can justify paying for the software to myself. :eek: But I will do it eventually, and it will be another freebe.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
CajunBeauty...do you have the DynCreator script from rendo? If you have I'm pretty sure this can be used in ds. I've used it on lots of poser dynamic items.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Gadget Girl. These look great! Yes, yes, way to go. Strong value here I would think.

CajunBeauty

Adventurous
CajunBeauty...do you have the DynCreator script from rendo? If you have I'm pretty sure this can be used in ds. I've used it on lots of poser dynamic items.
No I don't have that yet. Money has been in short supply for me right now since my husband lost his job.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Sorry to hear that...I'm in the same boat as my husband was made redundant at the end of last year. Luckily I have full time work which keeps us going but I've had to cut back my spending quite a bit so totally understand.

CajunBeauty

Adventurous
Sorry to hear that...I'm in the same boat as my husband was made redundant at the end of last year. Luckily I have full time work which keeps us going but I've had to cut back my spending quite a bit so totally understand.
Thanks! Mine was forced to return t his job even though he wasn't ready. His condition doesn't qualify for long term disability insurance and his short term was exhausted so he had to get the doctor to do a full release to go back to keep his job and they were aware that he was still having vision problems, but they fired him anyway for making a bad part. Even though there was 50 bad parts made in an other department and no one lost their jobs in that department.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Hmmm...that doesn't sound good. In Australia he'd have a good case for an unfair dismissal I'm surprised they got away with that. Sorry I don't want to take the thread off topic...feel free to start a conversation privately CajunBeauty.

I will try and post an image in DS today when I start the computer.