• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Anyone tried ZBrush 4R8 yet?

I had to reinstall Windows and tried it without having 4R7 installed and it hung just a little over halfway through the install. I'll try with the AV software disabled when I get a chance and see if that helps or not.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Bonnie's right a fresh install is the best way to go and what they suggested over at ZCentral. They also suggested disabling the AV software while installing...so hopefully that will help.

Got it, sort of. Decided to try downloading it again and got the newest version of the software (4R8 P1) and it installed first try. I have no idea why the original installer would hang up like that.

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
I downloaded it but my download is corrupt but is there any way to try again. I want to try the new version before I fully decide to sell my copy.