• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Anyone Seen The Misty Green Sky?

Nod

Adventurous
And since my favourite 3D app is Carrara, please allow me to post this as well:
Modern Times – sci-fi short film made with Carrara | Carrara Cafe
Is is a live action sci-fi short, with the visual effects made in Carrara.
Here again, small staff, affordable application, brilliant result. I love just everything about "Modern Times".
I'm pretty sure @Stezza has already seen this ;-)

I've actually seen this one ages ago. It's great stuff indeed. Didn't think that it was EIGHT YEARS since it was put on Vimeo?!
I also use Carrara (I still have my Carrara 4 t-shirt. :laugh:). I've got the Octane plugin for it and Poser. It makes everything look even nicer. Dear though, so I waited until I saw it on sale.
Other than that, there's quite a few single person and small group efforts made with Poser and Daz Studio on YouTube and Vimeo.
Not Poser, or Carrara, but check out Second Empire. All done in Cinema 4D, but uses Poser Daleks. The guy's been knocking out episodes for years.
Dark Raven Productions

Riccardo

Adventurous
I've actually seen this one ages ago. It's great stuff indeed. Didn't think that it was EIGHT YEARS since it was put on Vimeo?!
I also use Carrara (I still have my Carrara 4 t-shirt. :laugh:). I've got the Octane plugin for it and Poser. It makes everything look even nicer. Dear though, so I waited until I saw it on sale.
Other than that, there's quite a few single person and small group efforts made with Poser and Daz Studio on YouTube and Vimeo.
Not Poser, or Carrara, but check out Second Empire. All done in Cinema 4D, but uses Poser Daleks. The guy's been knocking out episodes for years.
Dark Raven Productions
Ok, now I need a Carrara t-shirt ;)

Nod

Adventurous

Well, you can legally watch it on Amazon without having to legally download it. :p
I was searching for it, when it popped up on Amazon. What I'll think I'll do at a later date though, is download all the ones that I like and put them onto a DVD for my own compilation. It'll save taking up disc space.

Other than that, you could always render your own picture with a Cararra logo and then print it onto a t-shirt. :D

Riccardo

Adventurous
Well, you can legally watch it on Amazon without having to legally download it. :p
I was searching for it, when it popped up on Amazon. What I'll think I'll do at a later date though, is download all the ones that I like and put them onto a DVD for my own compilation. It'll save taking up disc space.

Other than that, you could always render your own picture with a Cararra logo and then print it onto a t-shirt. :D
Of course I thought watching it on Amazon is legal. My "legally" was just because downloading is often associated with piracy. Anyway, on the Durian page you can do both, directly from the source.
Printing a t-shirt about Carrara is something that I seriously consider doing... :)

Nod

Adventurous
Printing a t-shirt about Carrara is something that I seriously consider doing... :)

Years ago, we did that for a Doctor Who convention. A group of us were trying to recreate a missing episode in 3D and we got invited to a convention. So we printed off our logo onto t-shirts and went up on the stage wearing them for our interview. :laugh: