• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Anyone interested in playing with a process for converting stuff to Dawn in DS?

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Finally found the Dawn Fix Dial, but it does nothing, no matter how high or low I set it. Did the transfer Utility next, and it made a tiny difference. So, not sure what to try next.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Okay...let me think about this some more as I know Lorraine was able to get it to work. We're probably missing something in the instructions. Leave it with me and I'll try and write a proper tutorial with screenshots. It won't be today though as I'm brain dead after my first day back.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Oh, I'm just reporting, and I'll probably have more issues than anyone else who tries it, lol! So, if you can eventually get it to work for me, it'll work for anyone!

I'm also being careful to only follow your instructions and not use other conversion sources.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
You shouldn't need other conversion sources. So all good Dakorillon! I'm home tomorrow for an appointment I'm having some urology tests done in the morning so hopefully I'll have some time...brain dead again tonight. First day was no kids just working on curriculum. Today we had the first day with the kids, I'm just so tired at the moment but yay! Came home to find my textures in the store for Luna's longsleeve...: )