• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Any changes in Dusk and Dusk SE?

eclark1894

Visionary
Okay, so here's the concern. As some of you know there's a new Dusk in town. I haven't upgraded yet, so I'm still making stuff using the original Dusk. This includes some clothing, and poses and animation. Have there been any changes which physically affects the way clothes , poses or morphs made for OG Dusk adversely affects Dusk SE?

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Rigging is the same so poses work as expected. There was one niggle I brought up to Paul when we were talking via email about some help he was providing for me when I was developing and I brought up the fact that the updated Dusk's pecs when combined with many of the pec morphs created a shelf under the pec line, very ugly when he's shirtless. I really hope they fix this with an update at some point. It's not a deal breaker but if this were to be noticed in Q&A it would have been sent back for a fix! Other than that clothing fits just fine, facial morphs are fine too.