• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.

Any changes in Dusk and Dusk SE?

eclark1894

Renowned
Okay, so here's the concern. As some of you know there's a new Dusk in town. I haven't upgraded yet, so I'm still making stuff using the original Dusk. This includes some clothing, and poses and animation. Have there been any changes which physically affects the way clothes , poses or morphs made for OG Dusk adversely affects Dusk SE?

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Rigging is the same so poses work as expected. There was one niggle I brought up to Paul when we were talking via email about some help he was providing for me when I was developing and I brought up the fact that the updated Dusk's pecs when combined with many of the pec morphs created a shelf under the pec line, very ugly when he's shirtless. I really hope they fix this with an update at some point. It's not a deal breaker but if this were to be noticed in Q&A it would have been sent back for a fix! Other than that clothing fits just fine, facial morphs are fine too.