• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Anthro poses for HW Big dog and cat WIP

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hey Mininessie, the Cat works with dog poses doesn't she? I wonder how much tweaking these would need for her.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I will make the poses for the cat too they will need a bit of tweak because the neck and leg have a shorter size than the dog ...about the driving pose...it is a nice idea,but it would need a specific prop to make it match perfect ...the same for other props....that could be a good idea for another item, making the car with matching poses...i will keep in mind for my next project .perhaps a sweet deal!

Last edited:

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
the last ones ...now i will start to convert to DS and convert the poses for the cat in both programs ;)

Greeting

Greeting 4 view.png
Greeting 3 view.png
Greeting 2 view.png
Greeting 1 view.png

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I love these poses so much Mininessie! So creative and I can imagine them being used in images that will make us giggle with love :)

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
thanks...the poses will be the same as the dog...but need to be tweaked to match the cat and perhaps slight different.
I am thinking now in a new project with poses and props when this be done ;)