• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Anniemation Products at HiveWire 3D

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Very cute...does anyone know if these will work in DS? I know many poses do and older animations...but I don't know if they've changed how they do them in Poser?

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Yes there will be aniblocks for all my products now that I've figured out how to do them in Daz Studio!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Whoo hoo - now the DS users get their animations :)

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Four products released today. They were at YURdigital which went out of business yesterday and moved over here. Too bad, really great people there. Clint and Lillian if anyone remembers them from Renderosity.

Anyways, if your 3D animals are longing to get out of static renders and run around I've got the products for you!

This was based on my cat Jeffy: Animations for Millennium Cat - An Anniemation Creation at HiveWire 3D That cat was such a Jeff!

For the Millennium Horse, a gallop, a trot, a kick, a jump and a trot to gallop animated pose: Run for Millennium Horse - An Anniemation Creation at HiveWire 3D

Horses CAN fly!!! Aeros for Millennium Horse - An Anniemation Creation at HiveWire 3D

A gallop and trot for Predatron's LOWres horse at Daz: Animations for LoREZ Horse - An Anniemation Creation at HiveWire 3D

I'm working on my youtube banner as I write this. So if my youtube page looks crooked that's why.

Also, I love it here at Hivewire3d. Thank you for having me!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Wow! Really sorry to hear about YURdigital! Yes I knew Lillian well, back in her Rendo days.

Welcome to the Hive!! Great products!

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
My cat Jeffy again this time in aniBlocks for Millennium Cat. There's something about cats and Vivaldi that go together don't you think?