Anniemation Products at HiveWire 3D

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by Janet, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Janet

Janet Extraordinary Contributing Artist

A teaser for an upcoming product

2. Janet

mininessie and Ken Gilliland like this.
  3. Alisa

Alisa HW3D QAV Queen Bee Staff Member QAV-BEE

Cute stuff!

4. Janet

5. Glitterati3D

Glitterati3D Dances with Bees

Been doing product promos for 2 days and just couldn't get the horse jump right - until I grabbed the Anniemation for Harry! Thank you.

AccJump.jpg

Pendraia likes this.
  6. Janet

Very cool! That looks fantastic!

7. Janet

mininessie and Ken Gilliland like this.
  8. Alisa

Yay - cool animation set!

Traci, that looks great!

Janet likes this.
  9. Janet

Just had an issue with the testing of my latest product. Just wanted to make sure everyone knows this. Firstly, when previewing animations in Poser, untick the Skip Frames in the Animation drop down. Also, Poser is brilliant for setting up animations but is rather slow and choppy in playing them. The best product I've found for trying them out is Gif Movie Gear: GIF Movie Gear: Home I've used this program for over a decade. I always use this to view my animations, not the Poser program. To use it set up a folder where your renders will go, then click on the animation drop down in Poser and click Make Movie. A popup opens up, at the top choose image files at format and preview where is says Renderer. Then click Make Move at the bottom and choose your folder where you want them to go. Then open Gif Movie Gear and click the little file folder in the upper left hand corner, go to where your renders are and choose them. You can also choose to do avi movies from Poser but that is a whole different thing.

10. seachnasaigh

seachnasaigh Busy Bee

I too always set skip frames off. I use the tiny silver pinball button at the right end of the timeline... (shown "on" here)
    timeline - loop and skip frames.PNG

Some other suggestions: If the animated scene previews too slowly, one can also temporarily click off any unnecessary lights.
    The biggest single factor is probably preview display mode. If you're watching the preview to check timing and fluidity, then sacrifice color texturing and set the display to hidden lines, for example. The preview display mode buttons look like several billiard balls or globes. The further left/up in the array of balls, the simpler and faster the display mode will preview.
    P11 display styles.PNG

You can also reduce the size of the document window while previewing, to help if playback is lagging.
    A permanent improvement in preview playback can be gained by upgrading to a high performance OpenGL video card.

11. Janet

Great tips! Thank you!

12. Janet

As it turns out my HiveWire horse animations don't work on all breeds. So here's my first Sweet Deal! GoPony Gallop for the Shetland Pony! It's an all new 45 frame gallop gait.

mininessie likes this.
  13. Alisa

Fun!

Janet likes this.
  14. Janet

A little pose project I'm working on with Dawn and the HiveWire cat. Oh will need some testers for these. Let me know.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

mininessie and Pendraia like this.
  15. Janet

My latest animation - a trot for the HiveWire Shetland Pony! A brand new Sweet Deal!

mininessie likes this.
  16. Alisa

And MORE fun!

Janet likes this.
  17. mininessie

mininessie Dances with Bees Contributing Artist

lovely work!

Janet likes this.
  18. Janet

I went with the zombie walk for Sparky's Skelehorse. Introducing Mr. dEaD!

Pendraia likes this.
  19. Janet

Pendraia, mininessie and pommerlis like this.
  20. Alisa

Nice!!!

Janet likes this.