• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Anniemation Products at HiveWire 3D

skylab

Esteemed
Just sent the email. If it works out, consider it a Merry Christmas to your customers, and the HW Puppy folks :)

It's worth mentioning that I parented the ball to his lower jaw once it reached his face. If it's parented to the head throughout the animation, the ball tends to go crazy following every movement of the head even before it reaches the dog.

:bee:

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Sympatico Studios played around with Preschool for Luna. These guys are sooooo talented!

ss1.jpg
ss2.jpg
ss1.jpg ss2.jpg
ss1.jpg
ss2.jpg

Attachments

• ss3.png
    ss3.png
    403 KB · Views: 279
  • ss4.jpg
    ss4.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 252
  • ss5.png
    ss5.png
    796.2 KB · Views: 242
  • ss6.jpg
    ss6.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 231
  • ss7.jpg
    ss7.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 260
  • ss8.jpg
    ss8.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 261

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Preschool for Luna now 30% off until Friday, January 11th or use Reward Points and save $40%!

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
This has been two years in the making, I've been working on it off and on since I joined here in 2017. Finding video reference was really difficult and I just wanted it to be good so I would work on it for a while, take a break and pick it up again. Submitted it to quality control a few months ago but needed to take a break to learn more about aniMate - which I did. It has animations for all the big cats (except cougar) including cubs. Anyways here it is:

Animations for the HiveWire Big Cat - An Anniemation Creation at HiveWire 3D

Oh and here's a short tutorial I did about aniMate:

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
It's one of those weird instruments. Not like guitar or violin which everyone plays.

xmasrose

Eager
Janet asked me to share this with you.
I used the lovely Strike a Chord product for this image and won the PC+ Weekly Inspiration Contest! Can you hear the music? In the background is one of Ken's bird.

Snoopy wants cookies!
What better place to practice than the pool on the roof top. What a view! There Shannon can concentrate on her music and maybe daydreaming too.

Snoopy loves cookies and can smell them from far far away. But what will happen to the float when Snoopy gets to the plate? At least Shannon has a bathing suit!
19_Ranch pool.jpg

DanaTA

Distinguished
That's some pool float! A harp is a very heavy thing! :p

Dana

PS: What are all those black specks and streaks?