• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
cool cat

antennae instead of ears maybe :alien:
I was thinking the same thinl Stezza! Like Biker Mice from Mars! ^^

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
So on texture ideas, I like the cyborg cat idea, you could have some fun with emissives there. Just as something else to maybe give you ideas, what about looking at textures from other kind of actual animals, like maybe taking something else natural, but not cat related and using that. For instance if you search google images for what butterfly wings look like under microscopes you can find some really cool stuff that is still organic, but looks very different, especially if it is on a cat.

So on texture ideas, I like the cyborg cat idea, you could have some fun with emissives there. Just as something else to maybe give you ideas, what about looking at textures from other kind of actual animals, like maybe taking something else natural, but not cat related and using that. For instance if you search google images for what butterfly wings look like under microscopes you can find some really cool stuff that is still organic, but looks very different, especially if it is on a cat.
Good idea! I stopped the cat these days because i was without ideas and i started to created the Pizza product and the Dreadlocks, but now you gave me other ideas of what i can do to make it better^^ Thanks!!

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Glad I could help. And there's nothing wrong with switching between projects when you get stuck on one (at least that's what I keep telling myself).