• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

AfroditeOhki's new products at Hivewire3d!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yep...when I tried to load it via morph loader it would give me a geometry doesn't match warning. I love this hair with the bangs dialed in it's going to look fantastic on Diva once I create a fit for her.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
And here it is on Diva...
Talita on Diva at the beach.jpg

AfroditeOhki

Contributing Artist
That's adorable! It looks like the scalp geometry isn't showing correctly though, makes her look a little bald there :laugh:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yep...I think it may have lost a surfaces setting. It's on my to do list to look at it.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Beautiful shoes! I don't often buy high heel shoes as I normally don't do that type of renders but I will check them out in the shop. At $5 I'll probably succumb and buy them as they are really beautiful...

AfroditeOhki

Contributing Artist
@xyer0: I hadn't considered that. Sadly, I lost a lot of my files in a hard drive failure years ago, and Renderosity's vendor system change means I don't have access to my files they have stored there anymore.
I'll have to check what I can savage here!

Edit: Checking here, Lolita Dress and Perfume Alpha are both well. :D I'll see if I can manage to get them into the store here!

Last edited: