• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

AfroditeOhki's new products at Hivewire3d!

Pendraia

Seasoned
Contributing Artist
Gone straight into my trolley with David's suit for Dawn. Both are Poser but I'm going to try to convert to use in DS.

Love the hair...!!!!!

AfroditeOhki

Motivated
Contributing Artist
Thank you everyone, I'm glad you enjoy it!

Gone straight into my trolley with David's suit for Dawn. Both are Poser but I'm going to try to convert to use in DS.

Love the hair...!!!!!
It hasn't been tested in DS, but as far as logic goes, the only trouble you should have with it is to adapt the materials ;) It's a prop hair with common morphs, and each color is a separate texture (plus a bump map and an alpha map common to all colors).

Pendraia

Seasoned
Contributing Artist
Okay...after lots of angst I finally have worked out a process for getting the morphs into DS.

Thanks to Vaskania for the help in working out the settings! You are amazing!

First, when I first installed for some reason I had some strange files in the hair folder which gave me hr2 files for all the morphs. Once I uninstalled and then reinstalled and just had the single hr2 file, the morphs still weren't working but going into Poser loading the hair, dialling in the morph. Then ensuring sub division in properties is at 0, then export the hair to an object file, leaving only the morph target selected.
Then load in Morph loader pro. Scale should be set to poser and voila that will work. Working morphs in DS! Yay! Render to follow...

Last edited: