• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

AfroditeOhki's new products at Hivewire3d!

AfroditeOhki

Contributing Artist
LMAO! Yes, sorry, english is not my first language, words get mixed sometimes :p

And thank you two for the information and the offer! I'm checking things here, and it seems I still have everything that was actually released as products, except for my very old ones (like an ancient character for Aiko3 that I remember)... not even worth the trouble, I think.

Working on updating Lolita Dress' materials to Superfly in this exact moment! Hopefully I'll have something released into HW3d soon ;)

xyer0

Brilliant
That's great news! I have Lolita Dress, but I missed a lot of your other stuff before it was removed from the store, and as it possessed an original vision, it can never go out of style. It all looks just as fresh as ever. Don't delay; you have at least one customer ready to snap your stuff right up!

AfroditeOhki

Contributing Artist
There's not much else - most of my products from then were texture packs for clothing sets that aren't even available anymore. And then there's Lolita Dress and Perfume Alpha which were clothing sets of their own, and Luiza which is a character for V4 that is already for sale here :)

xyer0

Brilliant
Thanks. I guess you may have made some textures for an Awful/AerySoul/AlphaSeed outfit that I had. (I can't be sure because the product disappeared from my wishlist and the store simultaneously.) So, I'll just bug you about Perfume Alpha until it's re-released. ;)

AfroditeOhki

Contributing Artist
I have more shoes for Dawn!
Something more casual this time, perfect for those days out downtown.

Casual Anabela Shoes for Dawn
It comes in two materials ready for both Firefly and Superfly - Blue Suede (seen above) and Black Leather.

And in case you want even more options,
More for Casual Anabela Shoes
adds an extra three canvas colors with more detailing, also working in both Firefly and Superfly.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I am such a shoe-freak....Thanks for making them and for POSER...yay!!! :happyflip: I WILL be getting these.... (have your other shoes too, nice!)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yes, I want a real life pair! Lovely and soooooo comfy looking - Dawn's gonna love them!