• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

AetherDream's Product Thread

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
Thank you for visiting my product thread and thank you for the support of my products. I will announce my products as they hit the store. I have two new items in the store at this time. I will Re-add my old products to the list at a later time. Feel Free to Comment.
Both of these products will have a Daz Studio Version in the store. As of this time my DS version for the jacket is in beta testing. DS Laced and Lovely will be ready for testing in the next couple of days.

Laced & Lovely Set 1 for Basics 1 for Dawn - Poser
Laced & Lovely Set 1 for Basics 1 for Dawn-DS
5 texture sets for the Basics for Dawn outfit by Shellyw

World Jacket Textures for Bomber Jacket - Poser
World Jacket Textures for Bomber Jacket--DS
8 jacket and 16 shirt textures for Dusk's Bomber Jacket.

Last edited:

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Just was alerted to your items at CP... WISH they were HERE... as I just CAN'T get the "create a new account" to work for me over there... *heavy sigh* I have that kimono and I love how you textured it... are you "locked in" at CP to offer them ONLY there?

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
I have an account at CP, but when I tried to sign in I got the message- "This page can’t be displayed". I then tried putting the items in my cart & checking out, but I got the same message. I wanted your kimono textures too. Like Lyne, I'm wondering it you can sell these items someplace else?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hmmmm, I just signed into my account at CP without a problem. Try clearing your browser cache and logging in again, and see if that works.

BTW, I like those Kimono textures Aether. I didn't know that Yanelis had done the Kimono, so going to have to keep an eye on those. ;)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
PS CP seems to be ONLY for IE 10, and Flint and I use IE 11... NOT going to change our browsers to suit CP!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhhh, I use Firefox, so that's probably why I didn't have a problem. I haven't used IE as my browser since version 3.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
@AetherDream hope you can reply... when you have time... COULD you sell your textures at an additional store? Here or at Rendo? I WOULD buy them!!

AetherDream

Contributing Artist
I just wanted everyone to know that the DS version of the World Jacket is in the store!
Here is the link

AetherDream

Contributing Artist
Myself and Luminescence3D-- are so proud to bring you our latest collaborative creation-- Amira for Dawn-

Link to --Amira for Dawn

Amira comes to you complete with 25 Makeup Options--and 20 eye colors in both DS and Poser versions. Her makeup ranges from glamorous to fantasy. We hope so much that you fall in love with her as we have.
Promotreast.jpg

Last edited:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Bought it yesterday AD as soon as it hit the store but still have to download it. Looks great!

AetherDream

Contributing Artist
Thank you so much Ladies! We are so happy to get her up into the store. We had some challenges getting things completed this last fall due to being so busy with work and classes. We were just glad to get a few of our products up and running before things get busy.