• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

AetherDream's Product Thread

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
Here is one using the red rose windows with the black marble in Iray.

Iray Prom.jpg

AetherDream

Contributing Artist
I am pleased to announce that Lacey for Loveit Dress is in the store. The package has 20 lacey textures for the Loveit Dress and works on both the version for Dawn and V4.

I
Lace.jpg
Background by Bez Boardman

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
YAY!! Congrats on getting them in the store. They are beautiful. ;)

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Lovely render Aether and congratulations on your new textures! Just finished downloading them so I'm off to have a play with them! :)

AetherDream

Contributing Artist
Oh, that's a lovely render Aether. I like those bookcases. :)
Thank you Miss B-- I can't take credit for the background though. It was actually one of Sveva's but I am too busy right now to make up one from scratch so I used a canned one to kind of show off the dress. I wish I knew where she got the bookcases. I would love to have those in my runtime. I just thought it was a perfect fit for the dress texture though and thought it could show off the personality of the texture some.

Lovely render Aether and congratulations on your new textures! Just finished downloading them so I'm off to have a play with them! :)
Thank you so much for the support Mythocentric-- I have some stuff I got recently too that I have not yet had a chance to play with. Maybe this weekend I will just spend some time doing a few fun renders.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Thank you Miss B-- I can't take credit for the background though. It was actually one of Sveva's but I am too busy right now to make up one from scratch so I used a canned one to kind of show off the dress. I wish I knew where she got the bookcases. I would love to have those in my runtime. I just thought it was a perfect fit for the dress texture though and thought it could show off the personality of the texture some.
Ohhhh, yes she always has some really nice stuff. I have a huge amount of her products. I may just PM her and ask, as she's very nice about responding to those types of questions through Site Mail. I'll let you know what she says. ;)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Couldn't buy Tropical Heat fast enough! Hardest thing about this set will be deciding which one to use!! :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
True! So many lovely options, and a great addition to Ken's outfit!

AetherDream

Contributing Artist
Yay, Tropical Heat has hit the store, and it's beautiful! :D Let me know if you want it to go into the stack now, or perhaps after the initial sales. :)

I sent you a note Ken:)

Thank you Miss B!

I was so very excited to see this up in the store today! My promo is on the front page!:) I could hardly believe it when I clicked into the website and saw that. Anyway, this was such a delightful outfit to work with and a real pleasure to create textures for. I hope everyone likes them.