• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

AetherDream's Product Thread

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
I am very happy and proud to announce Sylvan for Evenstar Dress. This dress is one of my all-time favorite gowns that Lully crafted so beautifully. I just had to give it a personal touch.
Sylvan for Evenstar

Sending out the Stars.jpg

The Druidsm.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Nicely done AD. I especially like the Druid and Sorceress textures. ;)

Unfortunately, that's not one of the Lully Dynamic Dresses I have. :(

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
wow! Looks wonderful...unfortunately I haven't bought many of the dynamic stuff yet but this will definitely be a buy when I pick up Dawn's dress.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Well, now I just have to buy that dress and this set of textures. They are just gorgeous.
Just had a peep and I love them

AetherDream

Contributing Artist
Thank you so much Lorraine, Ms. B., NapalmArsenal, Pendraia and Pommerlis! The minute Lully made this dress and posted a picture of it in her old thread, I thought Oh Yeah, I will be doing some textures for that one. I actually have another texture pack going for this one, but will probably not release it until later this year, but this one quickly became one of my favorite dresses.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Your texture set is inspiring! Your promos have given me art ideas... So I 'ran' to the store to buy the set, and found out I had not bought that dress...I had gotten every other in that "stack" that Lully made.... sheesh! So you have now sold "two" Hive products! :)

I should LEARN to buy Lully's STACKS, because I always come back and want one I've left out! :oops:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thank you so much Lorraine, Ms. B., NapalmArsenal, Pendraia and Pommerlis! The minute Lully made this dress and posted a picture of it in her old thread, I thought Oh Yeah, I will be doing some textures for that one. I actually have another texture pack going for this one, but will probably not release it until later this year, but this one quickly became one of my favorite dresses.
Initially I didn't get it because I mainly use DS but with DynCreator I've been slowly picking up dynamic items. It is a stunning dress...I just knew that I wouldn't be able to conform it in DS.

AetherDream

Contributing Artist
Thank you so much for getting it FlintHawk and Lyne! I would love to see a render if you have one in the works!

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I do have some flower textures for the flower fairy outfit and wings knocked up for Amira, but will be around August before I can really get to them.