• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Aelin's freebies

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhh good to know, because she only came with 2 poses, and I didn't like either one.

Aelin

Eager
Yes, some poses for Dawn can work on Pauline :) And with a little adjustement, hair of Pauline go on Dawn too. I haven't tried Pauline Advanced for the moment, but she is in the runtime :)
Hi everybody!
It's time for the last pack for Independence Day. Again textures, and they are for M4: Independence for Xerxes
The pack of textures works in Poser 11 and DS. But i have no clue if textures works on previous versions of Poser; it's a supposition.

Aelin

Eager
Apologies, i made a little mistake in the path of textures for the last pack; if you dowloaded it before now, you can take the updated pack.

Aelin

Eager
From the last message here, my corner of freebies was growning, specially with Halloween and Christmas. Those of you who followed the event by Fantasy Attic know them :)
Now, I have added another freebie: On The Dock
It's an architectural pack, modeled in Wings 3D. My first big test.
Props work in Poser and Daz, and can be imported in Bryce (at least version 7, maybe before).

Another freebie I have forgotten to announce is Secret Tale Book
It's a prop also modeled in W3D. Sorry the book can't be opened.
It works in Poser and DS, even if my renders seems better in Daz. I have no clue of why.

Aelin

Eager
Hi everybody!
This time it's not my freebies that I present to you quickly, but links towards those by Ladonna / Anima Gemini. And Summoner.
I think it's better I avoid to multiply too much topics, but maybe I'm wrong? :laugh:
Links of freebies bring you mainly in the same areas than my freebies.

So for Anima Gemini: One in the Free Zone . Others by here
And for Summoner it's there ; I pushed the button to show you only the freebies.

Poser and/ or Daz Studio for sets. Depends of what is inside. Few backgrounds too.

Have fun! :)

Aelin

Eager
Tetrapylon is free and will stay free so you can take it when you wish :)

Good day everybody!
Online is now a old freebie ('cause was on Renderosity before I removed) I checked to be sure it works fine: Mil Horse Poses
I tested on:
- Millenium horse LE
- Millenium horse
- Millenium foal
- morphs for the Millenium horse made by Lyne
- Alla's Arabian horse by LadyFyre Graphics
And tested in Poser and Daz Studio.

Sorry, I haven't Hivewire Horse, so I can't do similar poses for him.