• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Aelin's freebies

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Don't have the outfit, but it looks nice :)

Aelin

Eager
It is indeed ;)
Well, i'm back with 2 "oldies". Because i removed all my freebies on Renderosity, so i tried to move a little more fast to repost them :sneaky:

Poses for AdMan : Attic's Free Zone
That is the "Poses for Adman" pack. Just poses and hand poses. I haven't reworked this pack.

Barrier and Drinker : Attic's Free Zone
That is "Barrier and Drinker", with new UVs and textures. They work in Poser and Daz.

In the (next?) future, i have also my old poses for Dawn. But i need to check if i haven't add for her facial expressions in the code :alien:

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Thanks! Harry should enjoy that drinker!

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Thanks, Aelin !

Anything that worked with Dawn SR2 will work fine with SE - :)

You may want to change the requirements to DAZ Studio 4.5 as no version of Dawn works in DS 4.0.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
I am like Aelin, if I don't HAVE the figure to test, I don't like to say it will work on them until I get confirmation from someone who does have it. Better to be safe than sorry.

Aelin

Eager
You're welcome all!
It's time now for Various poses for M4 . It was a little a struggle with morphs included into at the start :eek: Now poses are corrected (their first creation was in 2012 and 2013).
They are in pz2 so Poser and Daz users can use them.
You have also hand poses. :D

Aelin

Eager
Oh I didn't know because I haven't Pauline! Thank you for the trial Glitterati! :) I like this portrait of Pauline!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Aelin, I thought you might want to know your Dawn poses work beautifully on Pauline, too. Best poses for Pauline I have tried to use.
I'll have to check those out. I wonder if they'll work with Pauline Advanced? I guess I'm going to have to try that out. ;)