• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Added at Morphography: QuickSuits for various figures

skylab

Esteemed
Appreciate the suits and dresses (or robes), and the info about Dusk...wow...6'9". That explains the challenges I had when attempting to do vehicle driving poses for him...I knew he had to be taller than standard, but I would have never guessed he was nearing 7 feet by real world standards. Anyway, thanks for including such a variety of figures, and anything for Apollo is also appreciated since he's still one of my favorites. Even the "dresses" for male figures can make good starting points for dynamic robes :)

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
No. Dedicated not-rendering target. You attach all rig say for classic loop portrait to it, and then just move target to the character's face. Saw this idea in some products for Poser and daz, made a few rigs based on this for Octane before saw it for Poser.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Do you mean using it to point the light so when you move the prop the light follows? I've seen that done in DS some times so you can more accurately place the lights.

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Just standart parenting. Not like spotlights follow prop but remains on its places. (It's cool thing to0, with fog and so on...)