• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

A Word of Warning....!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
He wasn't one of my fave characters either. I like Dusk's Ruckus character much better.

Riccardo

Adventurous
The Tutu one was
Pretty in pink
and is actually listed as compatible with
Michael 4, Hiro 4, The Freak 4
I have to try it in some render, sooner or later :roflmao:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh yes, now I remember the name. You'll have to post a render so we can see how it looks. It'll certainly bring back memories. ;)

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Fresh Direct sent out an email announcing a new non dairy milk. Caulk. Which is made from Cauliflower. It actually started sounding interesting enough to possibly try. Simply because if it did taste at all decent, it would be an easy way to get a serving of vegetables. Right? Nope.

View attachment 45815

Until at the end when they listed all the benefits, one was "not available for purchase," followed by April Fools!

It's also Ingredient Free. (As well as Nut free, but may contain nuts)
........and if you can find it, only made in China!

Riccardo

Adventurous
Right, now that I've posted my Easter greetings I found the time for this as well:
So here you have:
Michael 4 - Hiro 4 (with Hiro Hair) - The Freak 4 (with Mitsu Hair)
all dressed with Pretty in Pink
dancing on the Opera House Stage (old freebie)
rendered in Carrara 8.5 Pro
PrettyGuysInPink.jpg

Riccardo

Adventurous
Freak 4 is surprisingly light on his feet...or should I say light on their feet? :laugh:
Dana
Definitely, @DanaTA . In fact, my original idea was to make Hiro and Michael nearly squashed by the weight, but then I decided for this "lighter" version as it was easier and faster to make.
But you'll never know, maybe sooner or later even the other (more realistic) one will appear.. ;)