• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

A Word of Warning....!

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
Dude, and here I was going to try to trip someone up! You spoiled the surprise!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Fresh Direct sent out an email announcing a new non dairy milk. Caulk. Which is made from Cauliflower. It actually started sounding interesting enough to possibly try. Simply because if it did taste at all decent, it would be an easy way to get a serving of vegetables. Right? Nope.

upload_2019-4-1_14-2-49.png

Until at the end when they listed all the benefits, one was "not available for purchase," followed by April Fools!

It's also Ingredient Free. (As well as Nut free, but may contain nuts)

eclark1894

Visionary
Fresh Direct sent out an email announcing a new non dairy milk. Caulk. Which is made from Cauliflower. It actually started sounding interesting enough to possibly try. Simply because if it did taste at all decent, it would be an easy way to get a serving of vegetables. Right? Nope.

View attachment 45815

Until at the end when they listed all the benefits, one was "not available for purchase," followed by April Fools!

It's also Ingredient Free. (As well as Nut free, but may contain nuts)

You know, Caulk is also a waterproof acryllic sealent used in tubs, windows and bathrooms in general, which is where I originally thought you were going with this.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
Astronomy Picture of the Day Today's Astronomy Picture of the Day was a good one, as well.
(For anyone reading this on the 2nd or later, this link will only go to the current picture, not to the April Fool's item....)

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I usually avoid April Fools Day but this year for about a minute I considered doing promos for some outrageous product and posting in my thread. Tutu for Dusk and HW gorilla? Manly man character for Dawn? The possibilities are endless.

Hornet3d

Wise
You know, Caulk is also a waterproof acryllic sealent used in tubs, windows and bathrooms in general, which is where I originally thought you were going with this.

Beats the original of cotton or hemp dipped in tar to seal the joints between wooden planks, imagine using that around your bath.

eclark1894

Visionary
I honestly thought the Nasa Helicopter for Mars as a joke this morning. But now that I think about it, it makes sense.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
There was a tutu for the Freak, a real one, I believe released by Daz3D and on April Fool's Day. I still have it, somewhere.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I don't have it, but I remember it from years ago. I thought it hysterical when I first saw it, as I think they had the Freak in a real ballerina pose in the render/promo I saw at the time.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Yes, they did! it was really funny. I also have the Ultimate Morhpine Hi-Res Millennium Cube. Another funny notion. I think one year they did a scene of their headquarters. They've had some funny ones over the years.

Dana