• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

A quick note About my health...

eclark1894

Visionary
Went in for my second round of chemo on Friday. I seem to be faring pretty good so far. Food tastes a little bland, so I've been eating spicier and slightly sweeter food. And I think I've started losing some hair. That's somewhat fortunate too since I was already thin on top, so not much hair left to lose. The other place is a beard that I should have shaved off by now anyway.

eclark1894

Visionary
Well, I take my third chemo treatment tomorrow. So far everything seems to be going okay, but I saw the doctor yesterday and he tells me it a really aggressive cancer. So far the treatments seem to be working, but there is still a chance he will have to up the dosage on my treatments.

A little bright spot for me though. I don't have any kids or grandkids, but my neighbors do. I like to eat candy, but I can't eat too much, so I've been playing kind of a dirty prank on my next door neighbors. I buy myself some candy, then I eat what I want and give the rest to the kids. Can you say sugar rush? I knew you could! ;)

unreal

Noteworthy
Well, I take my third chemo treatment tomorrow. So far everything seems to be going okay, but I saw the doctor yesterday and he tells me it a really aggressive cancer. So far the treatments seem to be working, but there is still a chance he will have to up the dosage on my treatments.

A little bright spot for me though. I don't have any kids or grandkids, but my neighbors do. I like to eat candy, but I can't eat too much, so I've been playing kind of a dirty prank on my next door neighbors. I buy myself some candy, then I eat what I want and give the rest to the kids. Can you say sugar rush? I knew you could! ;)
Modern chemo is a wonder. Totally clear for 6 years. I would swear that a positive attitude makes the difference. Keep the faith! :)

eclark1894

Visionary
Had my fourth round of chemo yesterday. I'm having a tough time with this one so far, but it's still not too bad. A little nausea, some dizziness when I stand, a little neuropathy in my feet. Today, I just stayed in bed except for the forty times I've had to go to the bath room. Still, I can't complain to much, because hopefully my experience with this will hold true to form and it'll start to fade away within a day or two.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
As I live with HIV I've learned how to deal with neuropathy. Aim a fan at your feet at night, keeps the burning from happening. Wear VERY comfortable, well ventilated shoes or barefoot in the day hours. Helps allot. You are a warrior, you will get through this. Healing Hugs

eclark1894

Visionary
For the record, I haven't posted anything about my health in a couple of weeks just because I wanted to see if I had any better news to tell. I do sort.... of. Except for taste and my fingernails hurt and the soles of my feet hurting, I've been fairly well off. My PSA numbers are declining. They were up around 500. Last time I saw them they were down to around 100. And I'm taking what was supposed to be my last treatment this Friday. My doctor has decided that my cancer is a bit aggressive, so he's extended the treatments for a few more weeks.

Hornet3d

Wise
Stick with it, it looks as though thinks are working so, disappointing as it is, an extra few weeks is only a hiccup.