• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

A quick note About my health...

eclark1894

Visionary
Okay, I didn't want to scare anyone, but I do have some news about my health. As some of you know, I have prostate cancer. With what I've been told, I have a good chance of survival. Here's the problem. I had been taking an injection and daily pills to fight the cancer. Monday, my doctor called me in and said the pills weren't working as they were supposed to. Starting next week, I'll be going on chemotherapy. Monday, I'll go to the hospital for a "port" to be put in, and I'll be taking the chemotherapy about every two weeks. Depending on how I take to the chemo will determine how I feel, and that in turn will dictate how much I post online for the time being. Hopefully, I'll take to it like a duck to water and won't feel bad at all. If not well, we'll see what happens.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
That is rough news. I hope it works with as few side effects as possible. Be prepared though to need an extra hand here and there at the minimum.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hope you get through without too much in side effects and it does the job. I agree with Kage - hopefully you can get someone to help when/if you need it.

Hornet3d

Wise
Thank you for the update. Like everyone here I wish you all the best and hope the treatment has minimal impact on your daily life and is 100% successful.

robert952

Brilliant
Best of luck on your recovery. If you happen to have NETFLIX and want a very funny comedian, watch "Gabriel Iglesias: Stadium Fluffy."

Wife and I never laughed so hard. Great comedian. Sold out every seat in LA's Dodger Stadium (per him, a feat never before accomplished).

He's got several vids on YouTube also.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
For my father, the side effects didn't really hit him until after his 2nd treatment, but then it hit very hard.