• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

50 Shades of Love & Romance Community Contest

Gopherus

Inspired
Self Love
When he asked me if he could use my mirror, I told him that if he likes the way he looks that much, he should go and love himself. AND HE DOES! Now, how will I get my mirror back?
self love 700.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Welcome to the Hive Gopherus!

Great renders everyone...I tried to post from my tablet but it wouldn't let me.

Me195

Extraordinary
Elven Love.
Dawn; VW Monica, morph sets, Alexis, Diva (the ears)
Dusk; Leaf, Morph sets, Axel, Sculpted Dusk
Dusk Mid length hair
Lisa Botanicals Willow Tree, Starweed, Forget me nots, Strawberries and Moss.

Wow, stunning render.

Self Love
When he asked me if he could use my mirror, I told him that if he likes the way he looks that much, he should go and love himself. AND HE DOES! Now, how will I get my mirror back?
View attachment 23067

Nice, It's a render that's got looks and humor. Welcome to the hive from me as well. Even though you've been a member longer than me.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
First Place - Farewell by tparo
01-tparo-Farewell.jpg

Second Place - Tender Moment by jecnodde
02-jecnodde-TenderMoment.JPG

Third Place - Unconditional Love by Dollmommy
03-Dollmommy-UnconditionalLove.jpg

Honorable Mention - Forever Love by luannemarie

HM-luannemarie-ForeverLove.jpg