• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

50 Shades of Love & Romance Community Contest

jecnodde

Admirable
Title: Tender Moment

Tendermoment.JPG

First thing that poped into my head when I read the contest theme :). Better do as the Musa says ;)

Looking at my own cats, I can see their deep love for each other, I dont have the hivewire3d house cat, so just took something bigger :D

jecnodde

Admirable
SndCastie: Your image is very mysterious and great concept :)

mininessie:
* First image: NAww, really sweet how she is soothing the little one <3
*Dancing over Daddy´s feet: I so love this one, tells a story and the posing is wonderfull, the details with the hands are perfect

luannemarie
*Forever Love: Simple beautiful :)
*Precious Love: Great pose, make me think of summer time when I was younger, spending all day with horses

Dollmommy and the image: Unconditional Love: I can so relate to this image, the love you feel for your animals, great concept :)

My creative musa is dancing with joy after looking at all wondergful images ...and Iäm feeling moved by all sweet coment on my image :). Maybe I manage to make another one, having a little bit problem of knowing what I do next. I have too many concept in my head right now.

Dollmommy

Motivated
I titled this one Loving Expectations
During my pregnancies, I remember the feeling of love that seemed to overflow for that unborn baby and my husband. We would stand close together with my husband's hand resting on my swelling tummy awaiting the illusive movement of the tiny life that was growing beneath my heart.
I used Dawn, Dusk, sbrm, and lilies for this.
LovingExpectations.jpg

Dollmommy

Motivated
Title: Tender Moment

View attachment 22554

First thing that poped into my head when I read the contest theme :). Better do as the Musa says ;)

Looking at my own cats, I can see their deep love for each other, I dont have the hivewire3d house cat, so just took something bigger :D
Very nicely done, Such emotion expressed in the intertwined tails.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
SndCastie: Your image is very mysterious and great concept :)

mininessie:
* First image: NAww, really sweet how she is soothing the little one <3
*Dancing over Daddy´s feet: I so love this one, tells a story and the posing is wonderfull, the details with the hands are perfect

luannemarie
*Forever Love: Simple beautiful :)
*Precious Love: Great pose, make me think of summer time when I was younger, spending all day with horses

Dollmommy and the image: Unconditional Love: I can so relate to this image, the love you feel for your animals, great concept :)

My creative musa is dancing with joy after looking at all wondergful images ...and Iäm feeling moved by all sweet coment on my image :). Maybe I manage to make another one, having a little bit problem of knowing what I do next. I have too many concept in my head right now.
thank you so much!:balloon03:

During my pregnancies, I remember the feeling of love that seemed to overflow for that unborn baby and my husband. We would stand close together with my husband's hand resting on my swelling tummy awaiting the illusive movement of the tiny life that was growing beneath my heart.
I used Dawn, Dusk, sbrm, and lilies for this.View attachment 22585
This is really beautiful and touching...love it!:applause:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
If I haven't already welcomed you to HiveWire Teresa . . . welcome from me as well. :)

jecnodde

Admirable
I used Dawn, Dusk, sbrm, and lilies for this.View attachment 22585

Such heartwarming image :)

Welcome Teresa :)

Thanks all for coments :)