• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

14th Annual Songbird Remix Open Rendering Season Contest 2020

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
The winners of the 2020 Open Rendering Season Contest are:

GrandPrize-Puffin-Fishing-by-Janet.jpg

Grand Prize - "Puffin Fishing" by Janet
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
First Place Audubon California postage stamp by mininessie.jpg

First Place - "Audubon California Postage Stamp" by mininessie
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Second Place Taking Flight by Dollmommy.jpg

Second Place - "Taking Flight" by Dollmommy
Third place Sunny Toucans by Trouble.jpg

Third Place - Sunny Toucans" by Trouble

HM 1 Apple Blossom Time by Dollmommy.jpg

Honorable Mention - "Apple Blossom Time" by Dollmommy

HM 2 A Day at the Pond by Rieke.jpg

Honorable Mention - "A Day at the Pond" by Rieke

HM 3 Wood Duck Haven by Cinadisilver.jpg

Honorable Mention - "Wood Duck Haven" by Cinadisilver

Thanks to all who entered and congratulations to all of the 2020 winners!

Rieke

Admirable
Oh my god. I cannot believe that I am one of the winners. I'm so happy because I never expected it.
Many thanks to the Jury and the HiveWireTeam.
Congratulations to the winners and, of course, to all participants.
Your pictures are all fantastic!