• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Have I moved into a parallel world or am I cracking up.

Hornet3d

Wise
Well I have gone from not understanding what was happening to not believing what is happening. New system arrived just after lunch and I have to say they have done a great job with the build, wiring is well routed and everything was as expected. So I started the long and arduous task of getting everything installed and running. So seven hours further on, with an hour for some food, I now have Poser 11 installed and activated, the £D mouse space navigator is recognised and works well. I have all the runtimes added and have my preferred scene about 90% correct. Poser automatically recognised the processor setup and set the threads to 32. In addition I have PaintShopPro installed and running along with Particle shop and the graphics tablet works straight off. I have partitioned the drives in a manner similar to the old system so I should now where everything is. I even managed to get an old Spyder3 running so I could calibrate both monitors. Last job left is to clone the 'C' drive so I have a day one back up and so tomorrow hopefully I will get to have a serious play.

I even remembered to take the bubble wrap out before I switched it on.

PA164360.jpg PA164363.jpg

tparo

Engaged
QAV-BEE
Glad to hear its with you and up and running without problems, just love the pink bubble wrap.

Hornet3d

Wise
I'm glad it's all coming together nicely for you Hornet.

Thanks, I am still finding my way around Windows 10 and also trying to work out what support software the that the builders did or did not load. Got Poser running but now need to setup my preferred state.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Not sure where to ask this but if there is someone here working in Poser Pro 2014 on a mac please, please get in touch with me.
Need help with a Poser problem I think is connected with a GPU/CPU Kernel Panic rebooting my mac during complex render and killing Poser 2014 functionality leaving me overwhelmed as to how to proceed.