• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Thunderhawk
Small Space Ship
Caption
TITLE: "Thunderhawk"
MEDIA: "Pencil"
YEAR: 2000
BACKGROUND:

Drawn with a technical pencil, and a splash of color from Prang colored pencils. It was rendered on a medium tooth drawing surface, found in a leatherbound, Tara sketchbook (4 x 6 inch). I have no idea how long it took, maybe an hour.

A simple little spacecraft design, much inspired by various sci-fi shows (I am sure some of the sci-fi buffs out there see the inspirations). Like most drawings in the small books, just a doodle from when I got bored.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
Science Fiction
Added by
KageRyu
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata