• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
SoftGlorySkies_ProductRelease
PhotoGG

SoftGlorySkies_ProductRelease

So what, or who is most Glorious to you?
Caption
This piece of artwork has been more than a week in the making!

Having just obtained a new copy of Poser 10, I embarked on a journey through the dark woods of runtime sorting, poser crashing, new hard drive installing (bigger better SSD), ram upgrading, not right ram ranting, ram exchanging, new ram upgrading,... and finally getting it to render!

I'll let you in on a little secret, as a rule, I compile all the pieces in Poser (or DAZ Studio) and export into Vue 7 and do my rendering there. However, for this one I wanted to try out the SSS and see how 10 worked. All in all, I have to say I like it, but probably will still render in Vue for the most part.

The playful couple is, of course, Dusk and Dawn, the background is from Soft Glory Skies available here at HiveWire 3D, but the banter is taken straight out of my own marriage. After 23 years, I still adore my wife and tease her like this every chance I get.

Oh, and a big thank you to a very dear friend - you know who you are and why. :drawing:
Reactions: Dakorillon (IMArts)
awwww Just beautiful (and sweet - how appropriate for our bee hive here!) !

Media information

Album
PhotoGG Promotional Art
Added by
PhotoGG
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata

Device