• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! A new Community Volunteers "Spin to Win" Render Challenge is now open! Come on in, spin some dials and enter your renders! We look forward to seeing you there!
Rhode Island Red Rooster Wars
Carey

Rhode Island Red Rooster Wars

The start of a great battle on our farm, the Rhode Island Red Rooster Wars
That rooster is not going to back down. The dog better be careful. Are we going to see the end?

@Red Eagle The Rhode Island Red War story is part of my family history as it is part of many farming histories...My story is of a prize winning rooster that members of my family tried unsuccessfully to contend with for by the very nature that made this bird a prize rooster also set it on a course to set the world on fire.
It's reign of terror lasted but three short years, it's memory however, has lasted four generations of our family thus far...

The dogs and cat both lose this fight though this was but one battle of many...lol

I don't control when my stories end, I no longer work under dead lines, I do hope to truly finish "Chicken Talker" before I die, illustrations and all....

Media information

Album
Touch of Real
Added by
Carey
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename