• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Final Vision
Last gruesome sight before dying
Caption
TITLE:"Final Vision"
MEDIA:"Pencil Illustration"
YEAR: 1990
BACKGROUND:
This image was created entirely with a Number two, hard lead pencil (those are almost impossible to find nowadays, but I still have a few in my stockpiles). The image was created on a medium tooth drawing surface, 2 ply BristolBoard. The original image is 11.5 x 14 inches. All in all, this one took around 6 hours I think.

This is a gothic depiction of a character I was working on, for a science-fiction setting, at the time. This depiction was to show his darker, almost demonic side, as he would have probably been perceived by others. This was to represent the last thing his victims had seen, and the description given by a survivor who only caught but a glimpse of him. I shaded and detailed it different than many of my pencils at the time, using more of a cross-hatch approach.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
Hauntings & Shadow Lives
Added by
KageRyu
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata