• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Draft Harness In Progress #4
Checking the line is straight for the trace chains as they link between the collar, trace ring and drops. This is not the final chain, and nothing really links up much yet. Not looking too bad though!
@carmen indorato Thank you! The plan is to make it available. I'm working on a simpler medieval/fantasy harness for release first to get the hang of the rigging and try out attachment methods, which will come with a cart as well. But before that I'm showing my sheep for the first time, so have no brain for modelling until after show day on Wednesday!

look forward to seeing the medieval harness too. assuming this is for harry is there any hope of getting a set for mil horse 1 as well?

did this or the simpler one ever get to market? It would be an instant buy for me

It's currently gathering dust on my hard drive. Other things in life became more important, affecting both my time and my creativity. Life will level out again, I'm sure, but I'm not making any guesses on when. What could help, in that nebulous future, would be some guidance from someone who has experience with creating/packaging conforming items for DS, or even a partner who could handle the breed morphs and porting to DS.

or even a partner who could handle the breed morphs and porting to DS.
Are you currently a vendor with HW? if so go to the Contributing Artists forum and see if anyone could help (I would if I knew how) :) Sorry to hear about life getting in the way, I know how that feels.

Media information

Album
WIP - Current
Added by
HaiGan
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata

Filename