• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Inktober-6
Dakorillon (IMArts)

Inktober-6

High Isles-sm

I knew I would be doing some of my Inktober, as 3D or other media, so here is the first of the non-ink versions. Slowly catching up.
@Desertsilver No, this is PD Howler 11, I'm pretty sure that PD Artist, PD Particles and PD Howler 9 or 10 are available at DAZ. Otherwise you go to thebest3d.com to purchase it. There are sales all the time. I'm one of the Beta testers for the whole suite. The programmer is an artist himself and wanted electronic media that would look like traditional media, then he expanded it to animation, particles and now 3D. All of my landscapes over on Devientart are done with it, whether rendered or painted. I guess you can tell that I love the program! lol. I have basic videos on Howler over on YouTube, too, at ImmortalMomentsArts.

Media information

Album
Inktober 2017
Added by
Dakorillon (IMArts)
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename