• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Lets Get Physical
Looks AWESOME. I'm so happy to see someone enjoying my little pride and joy! WERK IT DAWN! :p

Its RawArts MiniMorphs Muscle morph and Mst Dread body and a couple little tweaks like Bicep Flex, KneeCapRound, and torso length.
There was a little poke through but the clothing does allow for things to be made a bit looser and that fixed it (it is a pretty extreme morph).

Yes, it was explained to me that making expand morphs saves allot of issues with morphs not supported so glad I put those in....

@Rae134 One of the things that bothers me with Dawn are the way some of the muscles look in the official morph packs. I wondered if Raw Arts or that new definition pack for Dusk might handle them differently. I like the way yours turned out.

@Darryl I'm in the middle of testing for someone at the moment, but I could always do a test render with Dawn and her default muscle morphs compared to RawArts, and I have the new sculpted morphs for Dusk (I don't know if I have Dusk's other muscle morphs tho)
The one thing I didn't like was the knees looked wrong with this musculature (I had to move her empty hand to cover the space so it wasn't so obvious).

Media information

Album
Dusk & Dawn
Added by
Rae134
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Image metadata

Filename