• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Carey

Extraordinary
Hey Carey, do you have this in a "private" album? I ask because it's not showing here on the forum, and when I clicked the link, it told me I didn't have permission to view media within this album.
No, I don't hate my mother, really I don't, I created a special album just for her and of corse the default is "private". It should be fixed now, so please don't tell my mother....

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Finally broke out of the art block that I've been battling with for a while now. I just had a play with Seamus here. Hopefully more will follow... finally. We've had so much going on that I just haven't had the time nor the energy to get much done in 3D.

Seamus is a Genesis 1 - my skin and morph settings.
The environment is from a whole bunch of different sets.

If you want to know what a particular item is, just ask.

DS 4,8, 3Delight render.
Postwork in Photoshop.

Seamus-Studio.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I've been wondering where you've been Missy. I usually see you on the forums at some point, but it's been a while. Good to see you doing art again. ;)

The scene props you used remind me of an artist's studio type prop set I bought a while back, but haven't used in a while. Can't recall where I bought it though. I'll have to scrounge around among my downloads to find it.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I've been wondering where you've been Missy. I usually see you on the forums at some point, but it's been a while. Good to see you doing art again. ;)

I'll try to get on Skype later tonight. Been a lot going on. Haven't had time to breathe, let alone to myself for art or writing or anything creative. I haven't even picked up a crochet hook in like a month.

The scene props you used remind me of an artist's studio type prop set I bought a while back, but haven't used in a while. Can't recall where I bought it though. I'll have to scrounge around among my downloads to find it.

The bulk of the interior is Polish's Urban Art Studio. I picked it up on sale a while ago, for the same reason I picked up Satira's Nouvelle Aube props... Seamus demanded I provide them for him to play in. LOL

The closed journal, the pen on top of it, and the ink bottle closest to the camera in the bottom left corner are all Satira's props. I mixed in a few other little items here and there, but that's the bulk of the interior (including the walls and floor).

Polish's set is all Iray, but most of it rendered just fine as-is in 3Delight. I had to apply my own materials for the glass on the windows and a few small pieces, but that was it. Age of Armor also has a sort of art studio type environment set. I have that one as well, but I went with the set from Polish for this render, and just mixed in a couple of of the AOA props with it.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'll try to get on Skype later tonight. Been a lot going on. Haven't had time to breathe, let alone to myself for art or writing or anything creative. I haven't even picked up a crochet hook in like a month.
YIKES, for you that's bad!! :)

The bulk of the interior is Polish's Urban Art Studio.
OK, I'm not familiar with that set.

Age of Armor also has a sort of art studio type environment set.
YES!! That's the one I have, I just couldn't for the life of me remember who the PA was. I liked it because it had a feel of the age of the Masters, if you know what I mean, but Polish's set is quite nice as well, except his is DS only.

Carey

Extraordinary
Finally broke out of the art block that I've been battling with for a while now. I just had a play with Seamus here. Hopefully more will follow... finally. We've had so much going on that I just haven't had the time nor the energy to get much done in 3D.

Seamus is a Genesis 1 - my skin and morph settings.
The environment is from a whole bunch of different sets.

If you want to know what a particular item is, just ask.

DS 4,8, 3Delight render.
Postwork in Photoshop.

View attachment 26200
way2cool

seachnasaigh

Energetic
I'm updating Lothlorien for Superfly. Working on the twisty antediluvian mulberry tree (background, with melon/salmon colored paper lanterns) now.

Closer shots later; the Aiko 3 eyes are troublesome, and glass (with thickness) combined with interior liquid mesh are giving me grief.
If I get this update finished, I'll release the whole enviro playset (terrain, skydome, trees, buildings)