• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Pen, that's so cute!!!
Thanks Alisa...I have an idea for a series in the playground with mum sitting on the seat I just don't have time at the moment to do it properly. Could even turn it into a book about friendship that I could use at school...

Pen, cute, can't wait for Diva! :)

I finally got my large version (with credits and poem!) up at my website: bluelady
Congrats on getting your large version uploaded Lyne...it's certainly a beautiful image. Thanks! Diva's currently under testing by a couple of Poser users, it didn't start well mainly due to my lack of knowledge about Poser but the problems were fixed and they're now just testing the morph to see what it's able to do and see if they can find anything I need to fix. I'm in the process of working on textures. When they are done I'll submit it to the store but I also have some clothing that I want to try and get done prior to release. It won't include the face paint though as I thought I would do that as a a separate pack with maybe some characters set up for Diva to give her some versatility.

When I have a blank moment, and I get more as I get older, I often try to create something that reflects a line of a poem or a common saying.

This is my take on 'You could cut the atmosphere with a knife'

View attachment 2265
Lol...I've seen scenes like that in real life! Love it!

This is a SMALL version of the huge piece I did where you can see all the details of Dawn and Moths (not uploaded to my site quite yet, sorry)...
I call this The Blue Lady:
View attachment 2232
Dawn's LoveIt gown is soooo pretty, and I'm getting so much practice learning how to use Dynamics! I'm LOVING Dynamics now!!!

I'll post the link to the large image, when it's up... it will have ALL the credits and a poem too. (hands hurt, have to stop typing now).

Excellent render! Dynamic clothes are awesome. I've been using them regularly since Poser 5

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
This was going to be a much more complex render...unfortunately DS crashed and I hadn't saved. So it's ended up a much more simple render.
Please.jpg

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Oh wow! At this point it's such a 'tease' as I long to have Diva in my runtime! :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks for the comments on the render...I have one that is a beautiful scene but I'm trying to do it in Iray and I've been bad and not adjusted all the surfaces and it crashed. I think I need to do the base and tree as well. Left it to run over night and it crashed at 40%. It'll be quicker if I did that also.

Miho...or something like that. Just waking up MissB. I have way too much hair in my runtime it's a real weakness.

Lyne, it's going to be a bit longer due to the texture needing to be set up but would you like to test once I've fixed the issues with the packaging? I'll need to have someone test it who hasn't seen it to see if they get any issues...pm if you want to and I try adding you in to our conversation. I haven't done that before. I'm going to the city with grandkid's today so it will probably be either later tonight or tomorrow that I'll get it done.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
This render has taken me a while to do as it took a really long time to render. It was only when I finally got it to finish rendering that I noticed some grass poking out of the tree which at some point I may have to postwork. Dress is one of Lully's free ones...hair and hat are Eloiny Hat Hair from Daz. You should recognise the plants and trees as Lisa's and the texture on the flowers is one of NA's beautiful ones...
Divaamongst the flowers.jpg