• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RAMWorks Upcoming & Live Products at Renderosity

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Wondering if anyone would be interested in a couple of morphs I made for Fashionista hair for DAZ Studio?

Blow Forwards and Blow Backwards. Here are a couple of renders. I added in the Lengthen Style morph included with the hair. The texture is the Strawberry with Blond Tips from the Strands Pack in the store...

Fashionista - Blow Backwards.jpg
Fashionista - Blow Forward.jpg

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Thank you. I saw your post before you edited it... There are just not enough layers to Fashionista to do that sort of a style. Trust me, I'm working up the nerve to do a hair prop so I've been gathering styles I like, some will looks great on both sexes. Once I get my groove going with the STRANDS packs then the next step will be to do a hair prop. I'm also researching how to make a really nice realistic cap mat I can use for my creations as I'll probably reuse it for most or all of them.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
SWEET!! ah yeah sorry bout that just didn't want to clutter up your product thread with creation/development stuff. I look forward to what you will come up with!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Strands for Tenacity Twin Tails is now in the store. This is a DAZ Studio only product.

24 new colors, 3 transmaps for the tails, one for the bangs and one for the cap. The Rings maps are all coordinated for the hair strands but if you wanna change out the colors, you can easily select both rings and browse to the texture folder and find one that you like. They all share the same bump and normal maps so no worries there.

TTTailsPromo01.jpg

TTTailsPromo02.jpg

TTTailsPromo04.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
This render uses one of the original textures with strands transparency applied. I have another render cooking that will show same render with one of the red versions. Thanks so much for doing this Ram...it's really great that you can apply the 3 transparencies over the original textures as well.
Walk in the park.jpg

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Looks great Pen. So that was like Bad Trip 02 you used in the second one? The black I provided in my set is more of a blue black as I saw that the original set had a more pure black option. I also provided two different gray's so one can diffuse in their desired shade. One is called Graying (more streaked in darks and lights) and the other is just Gray.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Looks great Pen. So that was like Bad Trip 02 you used in the second one? The black I provided in my set is more of a blue black as I saw that the original set had a more pure black option. I also provided two different gray's so one can diffuse in their desired shade. One is called Graying (more streaked in darks and lights) and the other is just Gray.
Sorry I can't remember which one it was Ram...it's certainly very pretty. I hope you don't mind me showing how it works with the original textures but I just think it's really useful that you've provided separate transparencies that allow you to easily apply them to the original textures.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I'm very pleased to announce the release of my "toonish" characters for Dusk and Dawn! Tommy and Tina. They are designed for DAZ Studio and work with 4.9 and up.

Each character comes with a quite a few options and work fully in iRAY and 3Delight.

So go and check them out in the HiveWire 3D store:

Tina for Dawn: Tina Toon for Dawn - A RAMWorks Creation at HiveWire 3D
Tommy for Dusk: Tommy Toon for Dusk - A RAMWorks Creation at HiveWire 3D
Value Stack: http://hivewire3d.com/tina-and-tommy-toon-value-stack.html
http://hivewire3d.com/tina-and-tommy-toon-value-stack.html

BOTH03Small.jpg

Tommy-Tina-Main Promo.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Congrats!!! Just saw them in the shop and into my cart they went!! =) Still have to check out though! LOL Great work!!