• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Share your Sora for Dawn renders here.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Just playing with Sora. I have never even tried Anime, so I continue my lack of knowledge and didn't even try.

Sora.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Not necessary, since she's great for anime and for not-anime ;). Pretty!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Cool render, Traci! Don't worry about Anime - Sora is not exactly in that style. That would be beyond Dawn's geometry scope. Nothing to worry about. ^^

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh, I didn't recognize it with that nice texture. :)

Edited to Add: AHA! Just checked the store and see it's one of the other textures included. I always think of the red satiny texture in the main promo, so didn't realize it was the same dress.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Oh, I didn't recognize it with that nice texture. :)

Edited to Add: AHA! Just checked the store and see it's one of the other textures included. I always think of the red satiny texture in the main promo, so didn't realize it was the same dress.

Yeah, I couldn't decide which one should be the "default" texture because I like them all, LOL!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Sweet render Traci! =) No worries on Sora she's very flexible either realism or anime. I like this texture!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
FINALLY I did a Sora one I am happy with... (more of a sci fi anime one on my home site if you want to look at WhatsNew)
I'm not into anime either, but tried for the 'flavor' of same...with cherry trees and long hair? :)

but now I wish other clothes (like the whole Blade Fighter outfit!??) would fit her...pretty sure it won't...as this character is sort of a 'remodel' and she's so much larger/taller...

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Gorgeous Render Lyne!! I'm sure we will be seeing that in the Newsletter soon! :) Well, at least I will keep my fingers crossed for it!

Love the cherry trees!
BTW BBs outfit. Dawn Left Sora Right. This is a Daz render BTW so don't know if Poser is so forgiving with the character morphs.

ALMOST a carbon copy!! ;) fit wise!
BLueBird copy.jpg

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
wha? Did you have to run it through something? hmmm.... I hate poser's fit thing.....never works well.

Nope, nada, not sure if CrossDresser would do Dawn to Dawn? sniffle.

nope, won't read it that way. :(

tried the Fit room again...but it's pretty bad. looks really clunky fat on her, won't adjust. oh well.

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
No, I just applied it and no smoothing mods either.

LOl well aren't those fat chars kind of nice too =) at least away from the norm and they are really popular in Anime with the Chibi Chars, but that's all part of the Anime style you can have super near realism and then your extreme chars just depends on where you want to play in the Anime scope.
There is this artist that does only chibi style fat cat images lol they are really cute! Oh and Care Bears! =)

Sorry she's a little big! *giggle*

I do like this braided hair style and really nice cell shading!

Last edited:

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
FINALLY I did a Sora one I am happy with... (more of a sci fi anime one on my home site if you want to look at WhatsNew)
I'm not into anime either, but tried for the 'flavor' of same...with cherry trees and long hair? :)

but now I wish other clothes (like the whole Blade Fighter outfit!??) would fit her...pretty sure it won't...as this character is sort of a 'remodel' and she's so much larger/taller...

Love, love, love this one!!!

Lots of great stuff I'm seeing here. I haven't been getting notices and have missed so much. I'm energized by what I'm seeing here!

Yay!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
@Chris aww Thanks, Chris... not sure why you haven't gotten my e mails that I send to you, Paul and Lisa re: the newsletter size/originals? But glad you like my favorite one! :)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
@Chris aww Thanks, Chris... not sure why you haven't gotten my e mails that I send to you, Paul and Lisa re: the newsletter size/originals? But glad you like my favorite one! :)

We'll get your imagery in the upcoming newsletter. Thanks so much for your support and help.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
and TAAA DAA! I DIALED Sora's body out (had to make the whole body -1.00 to negate the Sora body morph) Then I RE-DIALED Dawn's body into the Sora shapes/sizes and NOW I can have "Sora" wear anything! (and also used a tiny bit of X scaling)... Can't show her body 'naked' but it's 99.9% shaped like Sora!! But hey, where there is will there is a way!! :)
SoraDawnBody.jpg

Edited to take the 'dyslexia' out...clarify!

Last edited: