• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Share your Sora for Dawn renders here.

Jan

Adventurous
Curious, does Dawn clothing fit Sora's morph or will people have to buy clothing created especially for her.

Wonderful renders everyone, enjoying them.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
@Jan, Dawn clothing will fit Sora. Sora is a morph of Dawn.

The Harajuku image with the dress is using Mada's Fairy Flower outfit for Dawn and Dawn's platform pumps. Art-Of-Mind's Spirit Champion outfit and boots also fits Dawn.

Reactions: Jan

Willowisp

Adventurous
I like mixing Sora with other morphs. Here is Sora and Alexis 50/50

sora alexis.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Oh.... That! ......... The Fluffy Did It!
Sora Kitty 501 copy.jpg

Products Used:
HiveWire Houscat + morphs and custom eyes, CWRW's Black Panther coat textures for the HiveWire Big Cat, Sora for Dawn custom eyes, Tenacity suit with custom textures.
Background generated with PD artist.

Last edited:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm pretty sure I've had that hair colour at one stage :D (love hot pink, its the only pink I like) and of course Sora has to show of her pretty abs :D

(I really want Ghostman's guns but with the op coming up I'm not allowed to spend, I only got Sora because of the Halloween Challenge :D)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Sweet! Glad you got her!!!! I have a render cooking and been looking at some textures for the outfit. Pink ......... tolerated in small amounts on other people! LOL My favorite color is black I think! However, if leather was a color I guess it would be that! ROLF

LOL this one is called ....... Baby Spice LOL........... though if you have a phobia for pink I would call it Scary Spice!

JUKU Funk78 copy.jpg

Would these have to match up? The blue/white is one texture white in the font blue in the back.
JUKU Textures 2.jpg JUKU Textures.jpg JukuTextures3.jpg

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
So do you think the textures would have to match up along the seams? I mean it's sort of Harajuku style to have them not?

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
you know, even knowing they don't have matching seams I can't really notice it :p I think because it has the trim helps.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
you know, even knowing they don't have matching seams I can't really notice it :p I think because it has the trim helps.
Yeah that trim is like a nice divider on the boots and gloves. LOL thanks for the comments! I hope you are not done playing with her? Really like what you have done!!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
If the seams are where there would be real clothing seams they wouldn't have to match exactly but they should at least look like they have been matched in the more obvious places like along the bust area which is in the line of vision. Some patterns are impossible to match...